Sunday, April 14, 2013

It's All About Shopping

Supermarket is love...because supermarket shopping is retail therapy without breaking the bank. Like a kid in a candy store, I get excited seeing shelf after shelf of all these products that I can choose from.

While others might be overwhelmed with all the choices, I take time to look at the labels and check on the manufacturer and where the product is made. I am also amazed at all the Marketing efforts that I see on TV, hear on radio, and see on print when a product is launched or re-launched in the Philippines. I just think that there are so many brilliant minds behind every good product and with this blog, I will cover products found in local supermarkets in the Philippines that pique my interest. Check my blog for the products that catch my curiousity and ultimately, why I decide to buy them (or not).

Feel free to drop me a comment. I am interested in everything retail especially supermarket retail and would like to know what's happening from other parts of the world as well.

This is a continuation of my original blog supermarketlove.weebly.com

Hope to hear from you!

Sassy

Photo from here.

No comments:

Post a Comment