Friday, May 17, 2013

Colgate Optic White


Photos from Optic White Facebook and writer's own

Yet another set of whitening products for the Filipinos to splurge on. But this one, I am quite a fan of since everyone just looks better with whiter teeth! Colgate's newest whitening line launched in the Philippines sometime in 2012 called Optic White which include toothpaste (100g, 40g), mouthwash (250ml), and toothbrush (adult) which all claim to help whiten teeth in only a week.

I really love the sleek, clean, and regal-like design and feel to it especially since they used those stand-up tubes and the color red. Looking at it on shelf just makes it stand out amongst all the other white and clinical looking toothpaste boxes. I think choosing Solenn Heussaff, who is currently one of Philippines' IT girls, is the perfect choice. Her appeal is really regal-like as well and not yet so masa.

I've tried it out especially since it's very affordable -- 40g toothpaste is only P54.50 and 100g is P95.30 only -- and it truly works! My friends have tried it too and they say Optic White has also worked for them. I have to say the mouthwash is not the best tasting and I think the toothbrush is too expensive at P162.75 a piece. How can a toothbrush help whiten teeth?? I think you can substitute the Optic White toothbrush with any other toothbrush at lesser cost.

No comments:

Post a Comment