Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Blue Bell Ice Cream's Country Cookie

"Heaven in each bite," is the phrase that comes to mind with Blue Bell Ice Cream's Country Cookie. Finally the brand has reached the shores of Cebu thanks to Visfood Corp Philippines but based on their Facebook, I think they are the distributor for the whole country.
Photo from Facebook page
It's vanilla ice cream sandwiched between chocolate chip cookies...how can you go wrong?? It's so yummy that I think I could eat 10 pcs. in one sitting if only it wasn't so expensive. Blue Bell's Country Cookie retails for a little less than a 100 I think which is quite pricey for the average Filipino. It's one of those "rewards" you can give yourself after a job well done.
 
 
Here's the actual which has kinda melted since I was trying to get a "perfect" shot but to no avail. I would like to try the rest of the flavors that Blue Bell Ice Cream has to offer. For now they are in Banilad Town Center or BTC's Sunday food market. A little bit trending in Cebu since I've been seeing a lot of posts on Instagram about their most recent Blue Bell Ice Cream purchase. Must try...but don't forget to check the prices first.

No comments:

Post a Comment