Friday, October 11, 2013

Colgate - Palmolive's Slim Soft Charcoal Toothbrush

Another interesting new product from Colgate - their new Slim Soft Charcoal toothbrush or basically the only black toothbrush you'll see in the supermarket shelves.
I got the 2+1 version (it also has singles) which might seem expensive at P198 but price per piece is only at P66 which is really affordable for my teeth's sake. I am a fan of their Slim Soft range and I can't help but recall their tagline in their commercial "Thin is in, honey!" Over the years, Filipinos have become more educated on oral care hygiene as companies are really doing strong and relevant campaigns. As for toothbrushes, my personal preference is really thin, tapered, and soft bristles that I feel can clean my teeth more.
And as someone who likes to try new things or be different in some ways, this Charcoal variant really appealed to me (don't worry, you won't end up with black teeth when you brush with it). I'm just thinking that they chose charcoal as it has disinfecting properties...like when we use to put it in the refrigerator when it's not used for a long time. What's Colgate going to come up next? Perhaps toothbrush with gems on them? I still would buy that!

3 comments:

  1. Hi! Your blog is cool. Haven't seen the entire thing yet though. May I have your email address? :) Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! Your blog is cool. Haven't seen the entire thing yet though. May I have your email address? :) Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Thanks for sharing information about Colgate.

    But i think Jack N Jill is one of the best toothpaste for Kids mainly.

    By switching to a natural toothpaste like Jack N’ Jill you are safely and organically taking your oral care to the next level. Natural toothpastes effectively clean, strengthen, and protect teeth and gums without using chemicals, additives, and preservatives that can aggravate the gums and teeth.

    Thanks
    K.K

    ReplyDelete