Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Jack 'n Jill's Cream-O Crinkles

I am a super fan of chocolate crinkles growing up. I had a classmate who would sell in class and I think I was pretty much the top customer. I can remember the chewiness and the just-right amount of sweetness that came with each bite. Jack 'n Jill (a brand under Universal Robina Corporation or commonly called URC) describes their latest creation as "chewy chocolate cookies sprinkled with powdered sugar."

It comes in a 30g packet with 3 pcs. inside and retails at around P6.00 - P7.00 per packet as seen and can be found in local supermarkets. I would say that it is a pretty good deal once paired with your tea or coffee but since I really did not enjoy the taste, save your money and stick to the good old Cream-O vanilla cookies we have come to love.



 
Yes it was chewy, but in a commercialized kind of way. But one would expect since it's not gourmet. Overall, try it out since it's really affordable but once you do, you will understand when I say to just stick to the original Cream-O in it crunchy vanilla goodness. Just a background, Cream-O is really big in the Philippines even before Oreo came into the limelight over here. Highly likely that Cream-O followed Oreo and successfully found its place into the top of mind for both kids and adults alike when it comes to biscuits and cookies.

1 comment:

  1. Where did you buy your Cream O Cookies n Cream flavor Cookie? I saw this kind of Cream O cookie at goods.ph (https://www.goods.ph/jack-n-jill-cream-o-crinkles-30g-x-10-7129.html) a month ago and I'm very curious about its taste. I wish that the sari-sari store near here in our place would sell this kind of cookie.

    ReplyDelete